- Viscosity grade : 5W30
- Optimized for intensive use
- Maximum mechanical protection and extreme reliability
- Better engine efficiency
- Biofuels compatible (inc. E85)
- 100% organic using renewable base
- High temperature stability
- Long life
Motul 300V Competition 5W30 100% synthetische race motorolie
Result of Motul’s perpetual innovation, the 300V engine oil has been synonymous with success for 50 years. Introduced at Le Mans 24h in 2021 and acclaimed by the best teams in the world, this new 300V range once again pushes forward the limits of performance:
- Better efficiency: the new Motul 300V oil formulation reduces internal friction and guarantees an improvement in power and torque of up to 5%.
- Extreme reliability: your engine benefits from a reduced wear and maximum protection without compromising its performance. The oil film has a high shear stability even in extreme conditions and under high temperature and pressure.
- Modern compatibility: this new 300V formulation now meets even the most modern engines requirements. It is compatible with particulate filters, catalytic converters, and biofuels such as E85 or biodiesel, and protects against knocking.
- Sustainable development: Motul 300V oil is not made from hydrocarbons or petroleum. The new 300V oil formulation is fully organic, based on renewable non-fossil materials, allowing Motul to reduce its carbon footprint by 25% during the manufacturing process.
- New viscosity grades: the new 300V formulation is now available in 12 grades, from 0W8 to 20W60, and 3 packaging: 2 liter, 5 liter and 20 liter can.