- 7PSI base spring
- Class Leading, Thermal Performance
- Class Leading, CFD & Bench Validated Flow Performance
- Class Leading Fatigue Resistance
- Nitronic 60 Valve Guide & High Temp 347 SS Body
- 17/7 PH Stainless Steel Springs
- Liquid Actuator Cooling Option
- Strap Type V-band clamps
- User Adjustable Actuator Position
- Modular Design for Actuator Interchangeability
Turbosmart GenV PowerGate60 Wastegate (60mm) (7PSI)
The GenV WG60 PowerGate60 External Wastegate is a Motorsport proven, cost effective external wastegate – The largest in the Turbosmart GenV range and the Highest Flowing Wastegate in the World.
The GenV provides extensive user configurability, world leading extended thermal performance, fatigue resistance and best in class flow performance for optimum control and longevity.
The GenV External Wastegate from Turbosmart was a ground up rework of a classic and the only feature that rolled over from the Gen4 range was the mounting orientation. CFD optimized and validated in-house for maximum flow and thermal management, the GenV range has more features, options and performance than any other gate like it.
A direct fit upgrade to all Gen4 Turbosmart wastegates and feature our unique collar-locking system, variable actuator cap and base for easy, 360 degree optional routing of reference hoses, strap-type V-band clamps, optional liquid-cooling provision, 1/8″ NPT reference ports and are provided with the full range of available springs.