- 16 standen hardheid verstelbaar
- Spring rate : 12 kgF/mm (front) and 4 kgF/mm (rear)
Tein Street Advanced Z
The Street Advance damper is the evolution of the popular Super Street coilover. Developed to provide a sporty ride and aggressive stance, along with 16-stage damping force adjustment using Tein’s new Advance Needle technology. This gives the driver the ability to fine tune damping force change. The shortened shell case design provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard vehicle ride height. Vehicle ride height is adjustable via the ZT coated threaded sleeve and spring seats. Updated internal components and external coatings increase durability and product life. Street Advance dampers are great for daily and spirited use, for all types of drivers.
Made in Japan under strict quality control standards and developed by highly trained suspension engineers.
- Perfect for road use
- To suit Honda Accord CG (98-02)
- Ride height adjustment : from -22 to -115 mm (front) and -24 to -89 mm (rear)
- Spring rates : 12 kgF/mm (front) and 4 kgF/mm (rear)
- 16 stage damping adjustment
- OEM specification brake hose fittings
- Anti-corrosion coating and dust boots
- Tein reference : GSH94-9USS2