- 16 standen hardheid verstelbaar
- Spring rate : 7 kgF/mm (front) and 6 kgF/mm (rear)
Tein Street Advance Z (MX5 NA/NB)
The Street Advance damper is the evolution of the popular Super Street coilover. Developed to provide a sporty ride and aggressive stance, along with 16-stage damping force adjustment using Tein’s new Advance Needle technology. This gives the driver the ability to fine tune damping force change. The shortened shell case design provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard vehicle ride height. Vehicle ride height is adjustable via the ZT coated threaded sleeve and spring seats. Updated internal components and external coatings increase durability and product life. Street Advance dampers are great for daily and spirited use, for all types of drivers.
Made in Japan under strict quality control standards and developed by highly trained suspension engineers.
- Ride height adjustable via spring seats
- Ride height adjustment : from -12 to -77 mm (front) and 6 to -70 mm (rear)
- Spring rates : 7 kgF/mm (front) and 6 kgF/mm (rear)
- 16 stages damping adjustment
- Tein reference : GSM64-9USS2
Although it is possible to use these coilovers over the entire range of available height, for reasons of comfort and performance, Tein recommends adopting a height adjustment between -10 and -30 mm front and 5 and -15 mm rear.
Tein Street Advance uses OEM topmounts and does not allow camber adjustment. Using Japanese manufacturing, Tein products give unparalleled quality, high reliability and a long lifetime.