- 16 standen hardheid verstelbaar
- Spring rates : 10 kgF/mm (front) and 6 kgF/mm (rear)
A direct evolution of the previous Flex Street, the new Flex Z range has been developed to combine both comfort and performance for sporty drivers. In order to provide the best pricing, engineers at Tein have completely re-designed the Japanese production plant and manufacturing processes (see video below). As a result, this offers the best quality/price ratio ever offered from Tein.
Thanks to their oil and gas twin-tube design, Flex Z offers excellent comfort at low speeds on rough roads, whilst providing outstanding performance and accuracy in fast driving – on road and circuit. The ride height and spring preload are adjustable separately, giving full damper stroke at any height. A new oil formulation was used for Flex Z, giving stable performance at all temperatures.
- The perfect compromise between comfort and performance
- Spring rate : 10 kgF/mm (front) & 6 kgF/mm (rear)
- Ride height adjustment : from 3 to -99 mm (front) and 21 to -150 mm (rear)
- 16 stage damping adjustment
- Compatible with Tein EDFC
- Anti-corrosion coating and dust boots
- Tein reference : VSH92-C1SS3
Damping is adjustable via 16 stages. Tein Flex is compatible with Tein EDFC (available separately), for adjusting damper stiffness electronically from inside the car. With EDFC, the level of adjustment is increased to 32 stages (EDFC standard) and 64 stages (EDFC Active).
These coilovers come with aluminium upper mounts, allowing camber adjustment on front McPherson suspension. Using Japanese manufacturing, Tein products enjoy a long lifetime and protection against corrosion, dust and temperature change.