- Works with B/D series sensor
- Ideal for Kswapped vehicles
- Compatible with your OEM Sensors
- Keep your cluster reading accurately
- Easy and quick to install
This useful fitting allows you to insert a factory B/D coolant temp sensor into the upper section of the K-series coolant system. This is required since the older generation gauge clusters can’t understand the information being send from the K-series ECU. Thread the adapter in, screw the coolant sensor in and you’ll have a working temp gauge! This adapter replaces the OEM idle air assist valve (not used on K-swaps) leaving you with the perfect spot to thread your sensor into. If you don’t want to run a hose insert, this is the piece for you.