- Stage 1 is geschikt voor straat gebruik
- koppelingsplaat diameter: 220 mm
- koppelingsplaat spiebanen: 24
- Bestaande uit: drukgroep, koppelingsplaat en druklager.
- Ensures the clutch engagement feeling is the same as the standard clutch.
- Up to a 30% increase in torque capacity over standard.
- Approximately 40% higher clamp load than the standard clutch.
- Industry leading performance friction, achieving the highest fade recovery, the highest RPM burst test results, the best heat resistance and the lowest wear rate in the performance aftermarket.
- Track Day
- Circuit Racing
Single Series clutch covers are designed to achieve a clamping load that is approximately 40% higher than the genuine part enabling a higher torque capacity. Ductile material is used for all pressure plates and high burst strength can be achieved in all temperature ranges.
An ultra fibre friction facing is used which has high heat resistance and high burst strength characteristics. No steel back is required which can cause RPM “lock-out” and/or synchro damage. Superior in shift operations and half-engagement feel, this clutch disc is recommended for any motorsport or modified vehicle use.
The performance of a standard organic friction material usually suffers after slipping. Accordingly, EXEDY has developed the ultra fibre material. If fade is experienced it will recover after a short cooling down period.