- 330x28mm 2-delige schijven
- Yellow stuff blokken voorzijde
- Yellow stuff blokken achterzijde
- 1 liter EBC BF307+ remvloeistof
- EBC rvs remleidingen (set voor en achter)
EBC Big Brake kit “Apollo” Civic EP3
When it comes to high performance braking, bigger is not better… Balanced is better, and that is exactly why this brand new 330x28mm 4 pot front big brake kit for Honda Civic Type-R EP3 2001-2007 is what you need to stop your car with ease.
In addition to the familiar brake kit hardware, every EBC Balanced Brake Kit™ is supplied complete with rear pads and rear stainless steel braided brake lines. Unlike conventional ‘big brake kits’ which only supply parts for a single axle, EBC Balanced Brake Kits™ give you all the hardware you need to upgrade both axles, resulting in a truly balanced performance upgrade. The EBC philosophy is simple, ‘More Hardware, More Performance’. Each kit is custom engineered and tested for the individual vehicle, ensuring full ABS function is retained along with an optimal front/rear brake balance enabling shortest stopping distances both on street and on track.
Discs: 2-piece 330x28mm
• Fully-floating patented EBC Square Drive™ bobbin system
• 48 curved vanes for effective heat dissipation
• High strength aerospace grade aluminium hub, anodised black for increased heat radiation
Caliper: 4 Piston Calipers
• FEA optimised lightweight aluminium caliper, reinforced with high-tensile steel bolts for maximum stiffness
• Supplied with EBC Brakes Yellowstuff™ pads front & rear, our flagship ultra-street and track material
• Front & rear stainless steel braided brake lines included
• Supplied with EBC BF307+ racing spec DOT 4 brake fluid
BUILT TO LAST
Every aluminium caliper body is hard anodised for longevity and then coated in a high temperature Teflon™ polyester top coat.
Unlike most calipers on the market which are powder coated, the high-tech coating system used on EBC brake calipers is derived from the cookware market and is extremely durable and easy to wipe clean.
It will not crack under exposure to extreme heat and the colour is resistant to fade due to high temperature or UV radiation, ensuring EBC calipers perform and look great for years.