- Japanse kwaliteits remblokken
Dixcel are a Japanese brake manufacturer, specialising exclusively in premium quality brake discs and pads, catering for regular street users, right the way up to extreme racing use. Used by race teams throughout Japan in the Japanese Super GT and Super Taikyu, as well as the Australian GT and Asian GT race series. The Dixcel catalogue is extensive, covering all manner of Japanese models.
ES is Dixcel’s street performance pad, offering excellent friction and fade resistance for spirited fast road driving. Designed for people who want improved performance over standard replacement pads, but don’t want to go as far as fitting an all out track or race pad.
Z Type is a multi-use, high performance pad offering many of the benefits of a track pad, but maintains day to day usability. Consistant cold bite, stable braking power and high fade resistance make Z Type an exceptional choice for the track enthusiast who also uses their car day to day.
- Effective temperature range of 0-600°C
- Non asbestos organic friction material
- Made for aggressive driving on the street and highway with better brake performance
- High fade resistance makes for stable braking performance even during aggressive driving
- The friction surface of the brake pads are scorched to improve the bedding-in process
- Effective temperature range of 0-850°C
- Graphite metallic friction material
- Being an multi-use brake pad, Z-type can be for street or circuit use
- Consistent braking even when the brakes are cold. Also helps for a longer discs life
- Stable braking power and high fade resistance even at high brake temperatures