- Nodig bij de koppelingsets van Action Clutch
- Faster throttle response and quicker acceleration
- Smoother, faster shifting
- Reduced clutch wear and improved efficiency (from better heat dissipation)
- Cost savings and longevity (replaceable friction plate, which means infinitely re-buildable design)
- Quality and reliability – Made in the USA with quality materials
Action Racing lightweight aluminum flywheels are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA. Our job is to analyze the original flywheel and engineer major improvements. Our flywheels are engineered to improve throttle response, quicker shifting, and reduces clutch wear depending on your drivability. We check for many things when engineering a flywheel, such as overall balance, flywheel clearances or how improve the design. Our flywheels are built for racing and performance. It is machined from the highest quality 6061 T6 or 2024 T3 aluminum, each flywheel is manufactured to deliver optimum tensile strength, great heat dissipation and major weight reduction. We make sure to not go too light to prevent poor idle and driving issues like some of the ultra-lightweight brands.
All our aluminum flywheels are CAD designed/engineered and precision CNC machined from top quality billet aluminum forgings to strict tolerances for optimum performance and reliability. All flywheels are balanced and thoroughly inspected for quality and fitment.