- Complete set inc Vliegwiel, toplager, druklager, plaat, drukgroep en nieuwe boutjes.
- Disc Type: Race disc (Ceramic)
- Pressure Plate Type: 33
- Flywheel Tooth Count: 124
- Torque Capacity: 467 Nm (345 ft/lbs) = 117% over standard/OE
- Feel: Light to moderate pedal effort, aggressive engagement, OE to mild gear rattle
- Recommendation: Recommended for high horsepower street or race use
ACT Koppeling set HD/Race 6-puck GT86/BRZ
SB8-HDG6 kit features ACT’s most popular Heavy Duty pressure plate. ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT’s 6-pad, spring-centered race disc features a spring-center to properly damp torsional vibrations and resist failure under harsh conditions. ACT spring retainers utilize wraparound spring windows and thicker retainer stampings to provide spring support, reduce stress concentrations, and increase strength and reliability. With the 6-pad, spring-centered race disc, engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The 6-pad, spring-centered disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat.
Light to moderate pedal effort, aggressive engagement, OE to mild gear rattle
Moderate friction life, extended by ACT’s exclusive diaphragm design
Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, uses select ceramic friction materials for high heat tolerance and maximum performance
Recommended for high horsepower street or race use
100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability